Thank you to all who submitted your poems. Winners will be contacted by phone in early May!
- Contest is open to teens in grades 6 through 12.
- Each contestant may submit up to three original poems.
- Each poem should be between three and thirty lines.
- Poems may be dropped off at the lower level reference desk or submitted using the online form below.
- All entries must be submitted by Friday, April 26th at midnight to be considered.
- One winner and two runners-up will be chosen in each of the following categories: Middle School (grades 6-8) and High School (grades 9-12).
- Winners will be contacted by phone on Wednesday, May 1, 2013.